The Rastro Market offers two type of stalls:
- Spanish design, craft, product stalls are 2m deep x 2m wide and include a round table and 2 chairs. Cost for this first market is $50.
- 2nd hand stalls are 1m deep x 1.5 wide and don’t include furniture. Cost for this first market is $20.
If you have any questions, please contact us and if you are keen on being a stallholder read the criteria and fill the application below.
Si prefieres que te enviemos toda esta en información en castellano, escríbenos a firstname.lastname@example.org y te la mandamos enseguida!
Application criteria – Product Market
The Rastro Market has been set up with the aim of providing Spanish designers, crafters and makers more visibility in Australia as well as promoting authentic spanish cuisine and culture. Therefore, we would like to showcase as many Spain-related items as possible. For example:
- Imported Spanish brands
- Crafts or products made here by Spaniards
- Crafts or products connected to Spain even if you aren’t a Spaniard.
- Packaged food/ drinks you make related to Spain (please see below for additional requirements)
- Packaged food/drinks you import from Spain (please see below for additional requirements)
However as a true rastrillo we will also showcase handcrafts and makers from other countries specially South America.
Depending on your product, you may need public liability insurance.
For Food Stalls
- No cooking or food preparation is permitted but you can serve already packaged food to take away
- You will need to have all relevant certifications and insurance needed for City of Melbourne food vendors.
- No access to water or cool room is provided (but we will provide space to store your own cooler if needed.
- The Spanish Club will review each food stall application for eligibility.
Application criteria – 2nd Hand Stall
We are also accepting a limited amount of 2nd hand/ vintage stalls. In these stalls you can sell any items in good condition (preferably related to Spain).
No furniture will be included with these stalls so please bring a clothes rack or blanket for your items.